Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday
Hmm - I have a bit of a moral dilemma. Catja was out and about the workshop this afternoon - mainly asleep at my feet at the desk. However suddenly I had this sense she wasn't there and at the same time there was a call from the workshop to say 'I think you have a problem with your dog' She was standing in the middle of the workshop with a live chicken in her mouth.

There are chickens in the garden next door - but through a hedge and behind some chicken wire.

The chicken was a bit short of feathers but seemed otherwise ok so I put it back in the hedge and when i went back a bit later it had gone.

Now the dilemma - should i go around and knock on the door or should presumption lay blame at the feet of a local fox? After all if my little dog can get in then the local fox certainly could.

No comments: